Road trips. You've got your bags packed, snacks sorted and you've timed the trip so the little ones can potentially nap along the way. Whether it's 30 minutes or three hours, Alf is here to make the journey smoother.
- Age appropriate eye-spy books
- Maze activity books
- Their favourite story and picture books to read independently
- Games like rubik's cubes and brain teasers
- Small, imaginative-play toys. Hot wheels and tech deck for my son and fairies for my daughter
- A drawing book with pencils and crayons (the bottle holder is great for this)
- Plenty of snacks in the zip and centre pockets
- An iPad and headphones. There are cut-outs on the touch sensitive screen cover to thread headphones and a charger through
What are your must-have items for road trips with kids? Leave a comment below.Shop the Car Organiser >
Use the top strap to seamlessly hang the organiser behind the car seat and use the clear compartment to suspend a large iPad screen for easy viewing.
Two bottle holders make reaching for water easy and the large compartment stores colouring books or books for those times when the kids need entertainment.
The smaller zip compartments can fit, pencils, cars, toys and even snacks. To save room in your own bag for your items.
The 3-way fold design allows you to swiftly pack away and secure the organiser and it's contents and use the top strap as a handle for you or your child to carry to and from the car.