The key to packing your pram caddy is ensuring the essential items you’ll need to access quickly are easily accessible.
- Baby bottle, sippy-cup or water bottle
- Wipes or tissues in travel size, for the small spills or spit-ups
- Pacifier/dummy, plus a mini utility case with spares should they be thrown out of the pram
- Your essentials; phone, keys, wallet, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and water bottle
- Snacks like a rusk for bub, and a bar for you
- Swaddle or blanket for extra warmth or shade
- Toys A few small toys or teethers for quick distractions
- Hat or beanie for extra warmth or sun protection
- Hand sanitiser when you can't reach a restroom. Shop >
Alternatively, you can use the pram caddy for your easy-to-reach essentials, and keep your larger capacity baby bag for bub. Add your favourite woven bag strap so you can swiftly unhook your pram caddy and wear it as a crossbody or shoulder bag with the click of a clip.
The Eliza Pram Caddy is a parenting essential crafted in premium pebbled vegan leather. Designed to provide access to your grab-and-go essentials with ease, directly from your stroller's handlebar.
Featuring two fixed pram straps and a removable front clutch with press studs, perfect to carry your phone or everyday essentials. The external D-rings allow you to connect your favourite woven strap (sold separately) to convert Eliza from a caddy to crossbody bag.