The Little Ottie Caddy: Black Spot
This product is currently sold out.
Ever thought to yourself "I really bloody love my nappy bag, but sometimes I only need a couple of nappies, some wipes and a change mat"....?
Well Mamas all your dreams have come true! The Little Ottie Caddy is here... in Black Spotted gorgeousness...
Our Ottie is designed to hold nappies (approx. four newborn or two larger size), baby wipes (in it's cute little Alf wipes case) and the compact change mat.
He's made from durable black nylon with a black spot cow hide front (for a bit of Alf fun), black pebbled leather detailing and gold metal hardware. The Little Ottie even comes with a long strap, so you can wear him as a cross body bag AND a free set of black pram straps so you can hook him on your pram. Yassss talk about versatile!
The Little Ottie's got:
- Two internal netted pockets (one for nappies or knickers and one for wipes)
- One external zip pocket (for your phone or money etc)
- Black pebbled leather detailing (because leather is noice)
- Detachable and adjustable cross body strap (incase you want to disguise the fact you're carting around items to wipe someone's bum)
- White Alf reusable wipes case (you don't really want to cart the whole pack)
- Black with spotted hide compact nappy change mat (to save your babe from touching the grotty public change tables)
- Set of Black Alf pram straps (because these guys are redic handy)
The Ottie is perfect for all stages of motherhood. As a back-up caddy for all your newborn essentials. Then swap nappies for knickers/jocks for your toilet training toddler, then just use him as a little handbag when your kidlets are bigger. Sweet!
He's not really a big boy... only 27cm wide x 17cm high x 7cm deep - but will carry all your essentials and more.
Caring for your Alf bag
The Little Ottie has leather details and feature cow hide, so sometimes will need a little love. Check out the Care for Alf page for all the deets on how to keep your bag looking beautiful.
Don't forget, Alf bags are sent from Australia, so make sure you are aware of any additional charges you may have to pay to your country's government to have your online purchase delivered. Alf the Label is not liable to pay international tax on your behalf. All the nitty gritty details can be found here.