Alf the Label is hiring!
Want to do fun stuff with us all day and get paid for it?? If you live in Perth, and think you would have a fine ol' time working with the Alf the Label team and their crazy fast growing business... then check out the position below. It could be perfect for you!
Digital Marketing Assistant – Part Time
To implement the digital marketing strategy for the organisation, maintaining Alf the Label’s website, e-marketing and social media as well as customer relations and processing of orders as required.
Alf the Label is a Perth based leather goods and accessories company which sells luxury baby bags, handbags and accessories to edgy and fashion-conscious mums across Australia and world-wide.
Founded in 2016 by Director and mum of two Sophie Doyle the company has grown to become a coveted brand in the baby/mummy industry.
Alf the Label has a strong following on social media with a highly engaged audience of more than 16,000 followers on Instagram and 1,200 on Facebook.
The brand is exclusively online, with no physical stockists, meaning the brand’s core website and social media are the primary source of sales.
This role will report to Director and Chief Alf Mama, Sophie Doyle.
Main duties include:
- Assistance to manage Alf the Label’s multiple social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. This will include content generation, scheduling and grid design as well as daily interaction and management of customer enquiries where required.
- Development of Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns including budget tracking and review of campaign success.
- Development of Google retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Creation of video and photo content suitable for social media.
- Development of a blog schedule, including providing ideas for themes.
- Development and management of Alf the Label’s e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to our database using MailChimp.
- Creation of e-campaigns using Canva and editing images using VSCO.
- Content and data management of Alf the Label’s POS Shopify website www.alfthelabel.com.au; generating new product related content and ensuring that all pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Optimisation of Alf the Label’s SEO meta data and ensuring product tags are relevant and up-to-date.
- Assistance to co-ordinate campaign photo shoots.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company.
- Processing and packing orders in line with company requirements. Delivering parcels to local Post Office if required.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the company, as and when required.
This job description is not exhaustive, but is provided to assist the applicant to know what his/her main duties would be. It may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of working for this rapidly growing small business.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- Filmmaking, photography and editing experience.
- Experience of working with advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords.
- Working knowledge of SEO and meta data for website optimisation.
- Experience with website content management systems.
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Creativity in the generation of fun and original online content.
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- Experience creating Google Retargeting campaigns.
- Degree in marketing, advertising or creative industries.
- Experience promoting a fashion brand.
- An interest in digital and social media trends and updates.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
Terms of employment
- This is a casual part-time role of 12-16 hours per week based at Alf the Label’s head office in Attadale, WA.
- This role is for six months, with the likelihood of extension.
- Preferred days, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- The successful candidate for this role must work under their own ABN.
- To start as soon as possible, or as negotiated.
To apply please send a CV and short covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the JDF here