Work for an award winning luxury baby bag brand.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISPATCH OFFICER
Alf creates fashionable affordable luxury accessories for mums taking them through every stage of the motherhood journey.
Operating since 2016 out of our head office in Fremantle WA, but with a national (and International) online presence, Alf is Australia's go-to baby bag brand if you want functionality and space for your mum and baby essentials, but don’t want to compromise on style.
Alf has experienced a considerable amount of growth in the four years the business has been operating and is moving into a new phase of growth in 2021, so we are looking to build an engaged team to drive the brand’s growth strategy.
We are now looking for a highly motivated Customer Service and Dispatch Officer with a can-do attitude to man our customer support channels and deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage inbound and outbound customer support queries through Zendesk in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaise directly with customers through either phone, email/Zendesk, Facebook, Instagram or Live Chat.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with Alf’s customers, treating everyone as though they are part of the Alf community.
- Resolve customer concerns, exchanges and returns as quickly and efficiently as possible, striving to find a solution which is fair to both the customer and the business.
- Ensure all Customer Service Channels such as phone and Live Chat are manned in key hours – and enquiries are responded to within 24hrs.
- Host in person customers during open by appointment hours at the Fremantle head office and provide detailed information on stock availability, product function and style.
- Use our 3PL platform to cross check orders and addresses prior to releasing orders for dispatch.
- Prepare WA orders and dispatch from Fremantle HO and deliver orders to the local post office.
- Maintaining online product listings using Shopify.
- Generate weekly reports from Zendesk and maintain critical path timelines.
- Other adhoc and admin tasks as listed in the full job description.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves communicating with customers.
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to help.
- Has great written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a team player.
- Demonstrates exceptional organisational skills.
- Is efficient with their time.
- Has good problem-solving skills.
- Loves fashion.
- Has experience in a retail customer service role (essential).
- Has experience using Zendesk and Shopify (essential).
- Understands warehousing inventory systems (desirable).
This Permanent Part-Time position reports to our Operations Coordinator, and is based out of our Fremantle (WA) head office 25hrs per week - five hours per day Monday to Friday.
The Alf team are a friendly, inclusive and positive bunch of women to work with. Our offices are a fun and creative place to work and you will have access to a substantial staff discount on our products.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please email us for a full job description and/or submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 24 February 2021.
Alf encourages people of all cultural backgrounds, gender and sexual preference to apply for this role and welcomes diversity in all areas of our business.
Our HQ is in the Western Australian town of Fremantle, known as Walyalup in Nyoongar language and to the Whadjuk people of the Nyoongar Nation, Fremantle is a place of ceremonies, significant cultural practices and trading.
The Whadjuk people, of the Nyoongar Nation are acknowledged as the traditional owners of the Walyalup area and we acknowledge their culture and beliefs are still important to the Nyoongar people today.
We recognise the First Nations people as the traditional owners of the land in which we work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.